生活在美国
类型:留学
课程总量:160课
有效期:90天
评价:良
发音难度:

单词难度:
订购本书
试用一课
介绍
本书及其姊妹篇《游学美国》是以作者在美国的多年游学和生活经历为基础编写的。涵盖了一个人在美国生活、学习、工作和旅游的过程中可能遇到的各种交际情景。其中以本书更侧重于日常生活和交际方面的内容。本书分为18个单元,每个单元包括若干同一主题的场景对话,共157个场景对话,内容全面生动,形式活泼自然,给人身临其境的感觉。建议每天练习一个场景,慢慢你会发现,再也不怕到国外去旅游、学习和工作了。
目录
I'm looking for the Fifth Middle School.
我在找第十五中学。
Where is Toscanini?
托斯肯尼尼在哪?
How can I get to the Li Sheng Theater?
黎声戏院怎么走?
Which way is the Foreign Book Store?
外文书店该往哪儿走?
Where is the administration building?
行政大楼在哪?
I'm completely lost.
我迷路了。
You're asking the right person.(1)
你问对人了。(上)
You're asking the right person.(2)
你问对人了。(下)
I'm a stranger here myself.
我自己对这儿也不熟。
Talking on the telephone
打电话
May I speak to Mary, please?
我可以和玛丽通话吗?
He/she's not here at the moment.
他/她现在不在。
Can I take a message?
要我传话吗?
You're wanted on the phone.
有人打电话找你。
I'm returning Mr. Brown's call.
我是回布朗先生的电话。
You have the wrong number.
你打错电话了。
This is directory assistance.
这里是查号台。
Is your phone out of order?
你的电话是不是有故障了?
The line must be crossed.
一定是串线了。
This is the best Chinese restaurant.
这是最好的中国餐馆。
Would you like to try Chinese food?
你想尝尝中国菜吗?
I'd like to reserve a table.
我要订位。
Have you decided what to order?
您要点菜了吗?
How do you like your steaks?
您的牛排要几分熟?
What is your soup of the day?
你们今天有什么汤?
Would you care for some wine?
要喝点酒吗?
Would you like to order dessert?
要甜点吗?
Please pass the pepper.
请把胡椒递过来。
Let me get the check.
我来结账。
Did you watch TV last night?
你昨晚看电视了吗?
I was listening to the radio last night.(1)
我昨晚听收音机了。(上)
I was listening to the radio last night.(2)
我昨晚听收音机了。(下)
Are you reading the paper?
你在看报纸吗?
Which newspaper did you subscribe?
你订了哪种报纸?
What is the best way to get unbiased information on a subject?
获得一个不带偏见的信息,最好的方法是什么?
She is my favorite movie star.
她是我最喜欢的电影明星。
Whether the movie is suitable for kids.
这电影是否适合孩子看。
Let's watch TV and kill some time.
咱们看电视消磨时间吧。
There's nothing interesting on.
没什么有趣的节目。
Have you ever played golf?
你打过高尔夫吗?
Are you in the mood for a walk?
你想出去散步吗?
Let's have picnic here.
咱们在这儿野餐吧。
Let's go salt water fishing.
咱们出海钓鱼吧。
I didn't know there was a size limit.
我不知道有尺寸限制。
I enjoy collecting guns.(1)
我喜欢收集枪。(上)
I enjoy collecting guns.(2)
我喜欢收集枪。(下)
I have stamps from most of the countries.
我有大部分国家的邮票。
They come from all over the world.
他们来自全世界。
What's his favorite trick?
他最擅长变什么?
They are a full time hobby for me.
它们是花费我最多时间的爱好。
Who is your favorite author?
谁是你最喜欢的作家?
Are you interested in music?
你喜欢音乐吗?
What's your favorite sport?
你最喜欢的体育运动是什么?
My arm hurts badly.
我的胳膊受伤了。
How long do I have to wear this cast?
我这石膏还要上多久?
I sprained my ankle.
我扭到脚踝了。
Did you catch the flu?
你感冒了吗?
How long have you had a fever?
你发烧多久了?
I feel quite sick.
我感觉很不舒服。
My teeth feel loose.
我的牙齿松了。
You have a cavity.
你的牙齿被蛀了一个洞。
You have a gum infection.
你的牙龈受到感染了。
I hate to lose one of my teeth.
我不愿失去任何一颗牙齿。
There's no proper age for having wisdom teeth.
长智齿没有一定的年龄。
Colds are going around these days.
近来感冒很流行。
I'd like to make an appointment for a regular check-up.
我想约个时间做定期检查。
He is a heck of a man.
他不过是个庸医罢了。
I need this prescription filled.
我要配这个药方。
Do you have a doctor's prescription?
你有医生的处方吗?
Could you recommend some medicine?
你能推荐些药吗?
Do you have a vest to match this skirt?
你们有没有背心可以配这条裙子?
I need to get a suit made.
我要做一套西装。
Do you know his size?
你知道他的尺寸吗?
Let me think about it.
让我想想看。
I'm just browsing.
我只是随便看看。
I can try a similar style.
我可以试试类似的款式。
This pair fits perfectly.
这双完全合脚。
Can you give me a discount?
能打折吗?
Which floor is the furniture department?
家具部在哪一楼?
Will that be cash or charge?
您要付现金还是记账?
We don't give refunds on sale items.
特价的东西我们不退钱。
In the grocer's shop.
在杂货店。
Can I return this sweater?
我可以退回这件毛衣吗?
How much will it cost to send this letter to Beijing?
这封信寄到北京要多少钱?
I'd like to have this letter registered.
我要寄这封挂号信。
Can you hold my mail here?
你能保留我的邮件吗?
How long will it take to Beijing by airmail?
寄航空信到北京要多久?
I'd like to send this parcel to Hong Kong.
我要寄这个包裹到香港去。
Please send this package by airmail/seamail.
请空运/海运这个包裹。
My mother has sent me a registered letter.
我妈妈给我寄了一封挂号信。
Where can I change some money?
我在哪儿可以兑换钱币?
I'd like to exchange RMB for US dollars.
我想把人民币换成美元。
I'd like to open a checking account.
我想开个银行账户。
I'd like to check the present balance in my checking account.
我想查一下我的账户余额。
I'd like to send some money to Shanghai.
我想往上海寄些钱。
I'd like to apply for a personal loan.
我想申请个人贷款。
The bank is closed.
银行关门了。
Can you cash this traveler's check for me?
你能帮我兑现这张旅行支票吗?
What's the good of using traveler's checks?
使用旅行支票有什么好处?
At a beauty parlor or the barber's
在美容院或理发店
I have always had a crew cut.
我一直留平头。
Please part it a little farther to the left.
请分线分左边一点。
You have some white hairs.
你有些白头发。
Please don't make it too short.
请不要剪的太短。
Would you like a shampoo?
你要洗头吗?
I would like a shave.
我想要刮胡子。
What kinds of permanent do you have?
你们有哪些烫法?
I want to change my hairstyle.
我想换个发型。
You'll look better with curly hair.
你留卷发更好看。
You may have a look at our computer hairstyling system.
你应该看看我们的计算机发型设计系统。
Please make my eyelashes look curly.
请把我的睫毛弄卷。
I broke my nail.
我把指甲弄裂了。
I will treat myself to a facial massage.
我要享受一下面部按摩。
Do you have an apartment for rent?
你们有公寓要出租吗?
When can we move in?
我们什么时候可以搬进来?
I'm looking for a furnished apartment.
我在找一个有家具的公寓。
I'm trying to find place near the office.
我想找一个离公司近的地方。
There's a special paper that lists only rentals.
有一份特别的报纸专门刊登租房启事。
I'm here to see the apartment you advertised.
我是来看你登广告的那套公寓的。
When do you want to move in?
你想什么时候搬进来?
Did you sign a lease for your apartment?
你租的公寓签约了吗?
Giving or receiving a gift
送礼物和收礼物
This is a little something for your new home.
这是送给你新居落成的一点小意思。
It's a gift for your paper anniversary.
这是给你纸婚纪念日的礼物。
This is for your baby.
这是给你小孩的。
May I open it now?
我可以现在打开吗?
They are different from all the other children.
他们和其他小孩都不同。
This is the best surprise I've ever had.
这是我收到的最大的惊喜。
Please have this gift wrapped.
请把这礼物包装一下。
Talking about the weather
谈论天气
Which season do you like best?
你最喜欢哪个季节?
The weather is terrible.
天气糟透了。
I hope it will rain.
我希望会下雨。
The break will do you good.
休息一下对你有好处。
What's the weather forecast?
天气预报怎么说?
What's the climate like in your country?
你们国家气候如何?
Introduction and greetings
介绍和问候
Have you two met before?
你俩以前见过吗?
I'm glad to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
Do you like it here?
你喜欢这儿吗?
Allow me to introduce myself.
容我自我介绍。
Invitation and reception
邀请和接受邀请
What time should I be there?
我要几点到那儿呢?
Is six o'clock all right with you?
6点可以吗?
I'm inviting you to dinner.
我是要请你吃晚饭。
How do I get to your house?
我怎么到你家?
How about having lunch with me today?
今天和我一块儿吃午饭如何?
I'd better ask her a favor.
我最好还是请她帮忙吧。
I'm afraid I won't be able to come.
恐怕我来不了。
Why don't you give me a rain check?
改天吧?
You make me feel at home.
你让我觉得宾至如归。
There's always room for one more.
随时欢迎。
You are a good cook.
你是个好厨师。
It's just a simple get-together.
只是个简单的聚会。
I'm so happy you could come.
很高兴你能来。
I have heard so much about you.
久闻大名。
Your dress is beautiful.
你的裙子很漂亮。
She works at home.
她在家工作。
Who's the girl you were with?
和你在一起的那个女孩是谁?
She ought to have people working for her.
她应该雇人替她工作。
They said she was a perfect woman.
他们说她是个好女人。
Four hours' sleep a day.
一天睡4小时。
I would never have thought she is that old.
我决想不到她那么大岁数了。